Thursday, June 2, 2011

Current Events 2

Reflection:
This semester the humanities 10 class was in charge of running the student vote. My group made the bulletin in the picture above, we made the bulletin to show the different parties platforms and information about the student vote. On election day, April 28, 2011, my group was incharge of running poll #4 I personally was in charge of crossing peoples name off the list when they recieved their ballot. I thought that our poll ran very smoothely and in a very short period of time we were able to successfully get our four classes through. By doing the student vote we learned what different students across Canada's opinion about the government and how it differed from the current voting population. I thought student vote was a very interesting thing to be involved with and would be happy to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment